»

What you don't want to know about Kimmie ;-)

My photo
Hot Springs, AR, United States
I'm engaged to the love of my life and we both just happen to be spankos. I met him on Fetlife and have been with him since August 5, 2010. Spankings are a pretty regular thing for me these days! We've made a few videos which are available on Spankingtube. We enjoyed making them and we hope to make more someday! Anyhow, I love being spanked (well, sometimes I don't...depends on why I'm getting spanked)!! I am a Senior Psychology major and plan to get my Master's Degree someday! I also love to write short stories and poetry. Dance in the rain. Listen to music, Play around on the internet, Blog, and most importantly, have fun! kinkylynxproductions@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Picture






I put a new picture up on the top of my blog. It was taken in Burns Park in Little Rock, Arkansas. It's a HUGE tank that I'm on. I have added a few more pictures in this blog post. The one of me and the girl kissing...that's Chastin and she is my best friend in the entire world. No, we aren't lesbians (she's married too), we just like to goof off :P

Also, I bout some Capzasin cream and tried it out a little, just to see what it would feel like. I couldn't feel anything at all. Icy Hot hurts worse, a lot worse. Unless I'm not doing something right...??

UPDATE: Okay so I took a shower, and about 10 minutes after I got out the Capzasin started burning. It isn't nearly as much pain as a spanking is but I'm glad I decided to try it out..it's very interesting. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

No comments: