»

What you don't want to know about Kimmie ;-)

My photo
Hot Springs, AR, United States
I'm engaged to the love of my life and we both just happen to be spankos. I met him on Fetlife and have been with him since August 5, 2010. Spankings are a pretty regular thing for me these days! We've made a few videos which are available on Spankingtube. We enjoyed making them and we hope to make more someday! Anyhow, I love being spanked (well, sometimes I don't...depends on why I'm getting spanked)!! I am a Senior Psychology major and plan to get my Master's Degree someday! I also love to write short stories and poetry. Dance in the rain. Listen to music, Play around on the internet, Blog, and most importantly, have fun! kinkylynxproductions@gmail.com

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Spanking

So, I'm beginning a new adventure...I'm going to start posting blogs related to spanking...in hopes that it will help my self-confidence a bit. Perhaps I will meet new people that are into the spanking scene. Perhaps I will even make some true friends. I'm going to try and post some stories and poetry that I have written in the past. 

Anyhow, I'm Kimmie. Pleased to meet you! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimmie,

Welcome to the blogosphere! Enjoy and have fun :)

Dave
the cherry
red report

Kimmie said...

Thank you very much :)