»

What you don't want to know about Kimmie ;-)

My photo
Hot Springs, AR, United States
I'm engaged to the love of my life and we both just happen to be spankos. I met him on Fetlife and have been with him since August 5, 2010. Spankings are a pretty regular thing for me these days! We've made a few videos which are available on Spankingtube. We enjoyed making them and we hope to make more someday! Anyhow, I love being spanked (well, sometimes I don't...depends on why I'm getting spanked)!! I am a Senior Psychology major and plan to get my Master's Degree someday! I also love to write short stories and poetry. Dance in the rain. Listen to music, Play around on the internet, Blog, and most importantly, have fun! kinkylynxproductions@gmail.com

Friday, September 5, 2008

Realizations

...Before I realized that I wanted a DD relationship, I was stubborn, unruly, always right, and I didn’t hold myself accountable for my wrong doings. Once I realized that I longed for a DD relationship, I did a complete 180 and started taking responsibility and holding myself accountable for my actions. It was an amazing realization and I believe this happened for a reason. I recently became a Christian, a follower of Jesus. I feel like I was meant to be humbled because my life was heading straight for 6 feet under. I saw that I needed a firm hand to guide me and motivate me to follow my dreams and not get sidetracked. I’m so happy that I feel the way that I do now…the only problem is that I haven’t found anyone to be my partner with a firm hand and a caring heart…

5 comments:

Aslyn said...

Guess you're just gonna have to behave until you do ;)

Anonymous said...

I hope you find what you're looking for.

Kimmie said...

Brian: Hey, thank you very much. :)

Kimmie said...

Aslyn,

Well...I'd like to ask you what you were going to do about it, but alas you're too far away. Life's not fair. *sniffles*

Aslyn said...

The temptation to resolve that particular problem is quite significant, but alas, not yet...