»

What you don't want to know about Kimmie ;-)

My photo
Hot Springs, AR, United States
I'm engaged to the love of my life and we both just happen to be spankos. I met him on Fetlife and have been with him since August 5, 2010. Spankings are a pretty regular thing for me these days! We've made a few videos which are available on Spankingtube. We enjoyed making them and we hope to make more someday! Anyhow, I love being spanked (well, sometimes I don't...depends on why I'm getting spanked)!! I am a Senior Psychology major and plan to get my Master's Degree someday! I also love to write short stories and poetry. Dance in the rain. Listen to music, Play around on the internet, Blog, and most importantly, have fun! kinkylynxproductions@gmail.com

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Spanking withdrawls

Okay, so here lately I've been having this terribly overwhelming need to be spanked. I am at the point to where I will do just about ANYTHING to get spanked. A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G. Which in turn could be a dangerous thing but I just can't get that damned feeling to dissipate. Is there ANYONE in the Arkansas area that is available as a spanker? Preferably close to my age (I've had some bad experience with older people, no offense, plus I'm looking for a serious relationship eventually. Not that I might consider someone older as a mentor if I found the right person, mind you...but that would require references. Any other ideas or suggestions?

I'm so sick of finding spankers that just don't match my needs. A lot of them seem to insist on my doing other things that I am just not into, and these things make me uncomfortable. I could see myself doing some of those things with someone that I've known for a while that I was/became comfortable with; however. It's just so hard to find a spanker in my area of hell, Arkansas. They are few and far between and certainly not a match for me. I think there are a lot of closet spankos around here but they are just too afraid to come out. What is the average age for someone to come out anyhow? I should do a study on that or something along those lines. Hah, wouldn't that be a funny idea to present to my psychology professor as a thesis paper and presentation?! Oh my! Now THAT would take some serious guts...which I don't possess.

1 comment:

NullusPendo said...

Aren't paraphilia's annoying like that?