»

What you don't want to know about Kimmie ;-)

My photo
Hot Springs, AR, United States
I'm engaged to the love of my life and we both just happen to be spankos. I met him on Fetlife and have been with him since August 5, 2010. Spankings are a pretty regular thing for me these days! We've made a few videos which are available on Spankingtube. We enjoyed making them and we hope to make more someday! Anyhow, I love being spanked (well, sometimes I don't...depends on why I'm getting spanked)!! I am a Senior Psychology major and plan to get my Master's Degree someday! I also love to write short stories and poetry. Dance in the rain. Listen to music, Play around on the internet, Blog, and most importantly, have fun! kinkylynxproductions@gmail.com

Friday, July 30, 2010

Honesty,Trust and Communication. I'm ready!

Honesty, trust and communication have always been incredibly important to me. Not to say that I'm a complete angel and have never told a lie but overall I am proud of how honest I am. In general, with me, if I do lie...it's obvious, or I eventually come out and admit it because I also tend to feel tremendous guilt even with little lies. I admittedly pride myself on my honesty and trustworthiness.

There is someone that I have recently met that seems to have a wonderful way of understanding these three things. He treats me like a human being and not a slave. Not that there is anything wrong with that if you are into it, but it's not what I want. I have plenty of friends that treat me this way (as a 'normal' person) as well and I am very thankful for that. This guy hasn't known me long, but the communication has been consistent and lengthy about a wide variety of things, not just talking about TTWD. He seems (and I use the word "seems" because I haven't met him yet) patient, caring, honest, trusting, firm when he needs to be, and incredibly FAIR.

I'm scared because I have a good feeling about this. I know, that sounds strange...but I've gotten my hopes up before and been let down again and again. This seems different somehow. I don't know how to explain it. It feels right but I don't trust my feelings all that much anymore. I'm learning to balance the mind and the heart.

I'm ready to be happy. I'm ready to live my life. I'm ready to be with 'him,' whoever he may be. I'm ready to do whatever it takes to become who I want to be so that I can achieve my dreams of helping others.

Most importantly, I AM PROUD OF MYSELF! I'm getting there.

*Kimmie*

No comments: