»

What you don't want to know about Kimmie ;-)

My photo
Hot Springs, AR, United States
I'm engaged to the love of my life and we both just happen to be spankos. I met him on Fetlife and have been with him since August 5, 2010. Spankings are a pretty regular thing for me these days! We've made a few videos which are available on Spankingtube. We enjoyed making them and we hope to make more someday! Anyhow, I love being spanked (well, sometimes I don't...depends on why I'm getting spanked)!! I am a Senior Psychology major and plan to get my Master's Degree someday! I also love to write short stories and poetry. Dance in the rain. Listen to music, Play around on the internet, Blog, and most importantly, have fun! kinkylynxproductions@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Oh My

My oh my, it's been a very long while since I last posted. It's been almost a year since I quit smoking! I've made some spanking videos with Malachi. We're getting married in a little over 2 months, so I've been busy planning that which has been a bit stressful. It's a Celtic themed wedding with men in kilts and me in a Medieval/Celtic style dress. We are planning on attending TASSP for our honeymoon and are very excited (and I'm nervous) about that! I've found out recently that I have some disturbing health problems but I'm getting them taken care of, both mentally and physically. He's helping me become a stronger person and I'm very appreciative of that. Overall things are alright, I'm trying to stay positive, and I hope everything is well with all of you too. <3

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Best wishes to you both! I look forward to hearing all about your wedding.

Hugs,
Bonnie

Regnant said...

Hey Kimmie,

I hope you & M are enjoying wedded bliss. Congrats on getting married and finishing school and quitting smoking.

Did you make it to TASSP? Although I live in Dallas, and am a member of the local group Bottoms Up, I couldn't make it. It would've been thrilling to meet you & M. I'm a huge fan of your vids on Spankingtube.

Just got finished watching "Hard Spanking on table: nondiscipline" again -- your magnum opus, IMO -- and wanted to say how much I've enjoyed your stuff. I could go on & on, but I'll just say your vids are unsurpassed.

Best wishes,

Chuck

JCG Fotografia said...

I am a photographer and your wedding ceremony sounds a very nice project. I would love to be your photographer but I think will be deficult since I am very away from you. Best wiches and happy honey moon spanking :D