»

What you don't want to know about Kimmie ;-)

My photo
Hot Springs, AR, United States
I'm engaged to the love of my life and we both just happen to be spankos. I met him on Fetlife and have been with him since August 5, 2010. Spankings are a pretty regular thing for me these days! We've made a few videos which are available on Spankingtube. We enjoyed making them and we hope to make more someday! Anyhow, I love being spanked (well, sometimes I don't...depends on why I'm getting spanked)!! I am a Senior Psychology major and plan to get my Master's Degree someday! I also love to write short stories and poetry. Dance in the rain. Listen to music, Play around on the internet, Blog, and most importantly, have fun! kinkylynxproductions@gmail.com

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Slip and Fall

Okay, so I need to be honest here. This princess fell off her pedestal today, and fell numerous times, HARD. I guess I just let the overwhelming depression get to me, along with everyone around me that do the things that I shouldn't do. Excuses are pointless. I guess I just need a little "pick-me-up" or a talking to or...something. I'm not quite sure.

I'll be around again for a few days...

*Kimmie*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you’re feeling down. If falling off your pedestal means you’ve smoked because you feel sad and alone it hasn’t made you feel much better has it.
Sure while your sucking on that thing you may feel a bit better, but now you’re left with the same feelings you had before you fell, plus you feel disappointed in yourself for caving in.
He wouldn’t want you to smoke would he. Your master. Your owner. He may not have found you yet, but he’s out there somewhere, and when he does find you your body will become his.
He doesn’t want a smokers body.
Keep fit, and stay healthy for him.
Serve him, do what he wants before you meet him. Then when you do meet. He’ll recognize you, and you’ll be ready.