»

What you don't want to know about Kimmie ;-)

My photo
Hot Springs, AR, United States
I'm engaged to the love of my life and we both just happen to be spankos. I met him on Fetlife and have been with him since August 5, 2010. Spankings are a pretty regular thing for me these days! We've made a few videos which are available on Spankingtube. We enjoyed making them and we hope to make more someday! Anyhow, I love being spanked (well, sometimes I don't...depends on why I'm getting spanked)!! I am a Senior Psychology major and plan to get my Master's Degree someday! I also love to write short stories and poetry. Dance in the rain. Listen to music, Play around on the internet, Blog, and most importantly, have fun! kinkylynxproductions@gmail.com

Friday, October 3, 2008

Picture Blog!!

Here is a picture blog! I don't think I did the picture format right unfortunately. Eh, here goes.

Picture #1: This has got to be one of the most God-awful positions known to spanking. Humilating, Embarrassing, Painful. Yeowch!
Picture #2: It's so true.
Picture #3: Rosaleen Young, she's always been my favorite and she has such a wonderful way of arching her bottom.
Picture #4: Rosaleen Young, ouch wet bottom! I wonder what that would feel like...not good, I would imagine.
Picture #5: She looks like she's in a bit of pain.
Picture #6: I just found that hilarious all the way around. heh, no vacancy.
Picture #7: Kailee is great.
Picture #8: Brandi, over pillows!!
Picture #9: Brandi. :)
Picture #10: OMG.
Picture #11: Tears! I'm so jealous.
Picture #12: Audrey and Abilgail. http://www.spankthatbrat.com/
Picture #13: Abigail and her lovely outfit. :)
Picture #14: Audrey and Abilgail, I'm pretty sure she's being punished her. Yikes!
Picture #15: Bath brush=the worst implement known to man. :'(






























2 comments:

Sandi said...

I agree with you about the first picture. I hate being spanked like that. It really is the most humiliating position I can think of.

Nice pictures though, even that one.

Sandi

Kimmie said...

Yes it is a God awful position but I suppose effective at times. Thank you. :)

*Kimmie*